Wednesday 3 January 2018

Stampin Up Saleabration 2018 blog hop




Welcome to 2018 and my first blog hop for the year!
We have lots of creativity to share with you featuring Sale-A-Bration 2018 and Occasions products. 

Here is what I made using the Myths and Magic Specialty Designer series paper, teamed up with the new Myths and Magic Glimmer paper and the gorgeous Shimmer Ribbon Pack from Sale-a-bration.



For anyone who knows me I do love a box card and love to make them! This one came straight to me when I saw the images in the new Occasions Catalogue.

I also love to fussy cut and these gorgeous Mermaids were cut from the
Specialty Designer Series Paper!! 



It is very hard to photograph shimmery, shiny, glittery cards as they do not come up well in photos, but this is such a glimmery card!


  • Stamps: Sentiment from Perennial Birthday and Bubbles from Magical Day
  • Ink:  Dapper Denim and Bermuda Bay
  • Card: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Myths and Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper & Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Magical Mates Framelits Dies with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Shimmer Ribbon Pack & Sequins







Don't know what Sale-A-Bration is all about? It is an annual event where exclusive products are earned for orders placed. A minimum $90 (AUD) purchase is required.
You can earn as many Sale-A-Bration products as you would like.

If you are ready to place your Sale-A-Bration order (In Australia) and don't already have a demonstrator, I would be happy to help you out!



https://superawesomestamper.com/2018/01/03/sale-a-bration-2018-blog-hop-is-live


I hope you enjoyed my creation, make sure you keep hopping along to see all the other beautiful Sale-A-Bration projects!

Click on the "NEXT" button above to visit Shirley Merker's blog.



If you get lost here is the complete list of demonstrators in the hop




If you are in Australia and were thinking of joining this awesome company as a business or for your own discount you are welcome to join my team of crafters the “INKYPINKS”


The joining special throughout sale-a-bration is just $169 (AUD) for $235 worth of product and $80 worth of business supplies! (fully customisable by you) As an added bonus join during our SALE-A-BRATION SPECIAL Choose TWO additional FREE stampsets valued up to $174!!



Here is a card that I had made earlier that gave me the idea for the cards above.


14 comments:

  1. Nicole, this box card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I grabbed this bundle right away as I have a granddaughter and several little nieces who are going to love birthday cards made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great job on your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute. Love the little mermaids in the surf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The glimmer paper is so much fun and makes a great wave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh...a card in a box! We are special that you decided to share this project for our blog hop. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great box card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fantastic idea for this set and the papers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am visit your blog. And also visit more blogs But Your blog post is so informative for me and other visiter. Actually i found Idea Lottery winner related post
    Idea lucky winner

    ReplyDelete