Monday 22 January 2018

What Will You Stamp 152? #WWYS152

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 152.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


Ribbon of Courage


Well I think that everyone is touched by cancer at some point in their life.
My story is my beautiful dad was diagnosed with a rare type of sarcoma about 12 years ago! I was devastated and thought that this is it I'm going to lose my dad...... he had radiotherapy for months and he has had the all clear for a few years now. 

I chose yellow for my card as yellow is the symbol of Sarcoma.





  • Stamps: Ribbon of Courage
  • Ink:  Daffodil Delight
  • Card: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
  • Tools: Support Ribbon Framelits with the Bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & 1/4" double stitched daffodil delight ribbon


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment