My gorgeous friend who I have been lucky enough to meet through this wonderful hobby of mine
Renae Crosby has a lovely hubby Matt.
Matt (or Matty) loves to set a challenge with Renae's craft supplies.
It all came about when Renae was feeling she had lost her mojo.
Matt grabbed a few of her Stampin' Up! supplies and plonked them in front of her and that is how Matt's Challenge was born.
Here is the current challenge
We have to make a card using all of these items that Matt has picked plus we can add to it.
* Rich Razzleberry Ink
* Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
* Hardwood background Stamp
Here is what I came up with
I really love the subtle background of the hardwood stamp.
This effect was achieved by using a sponge and lightly sponging the ink on the stamp.
- Stamps: Beautiful Day, Hardwood & sentiment from Party Pandas
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Versamark and Sahara Sand
- Card: Shimmery White, Whisper White & Vellum
- Tools: Layered Leaves with the Bigshot, White Stampin Emboss with a heat tool & aqua painter
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & burlap ribbon
Join in on this challenge and post your pic Matts page with the hashtag