What Will you Stamp Challenge number 151.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
The rose image was coloured with an aqua painter and ink from the inkpad then fussy cut and mounted on the background (which has been stamped and embossed in copper with the background image from the stampset)
- Stamps: Graceful Garden & Sentiment from Best Birds
- Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark and Fresh Fig
- Card: Fresh Fig, Watercolour and Shimmery white
- Tools: Copper Stampin' Emboss with the heat tool, acrylic block and spritzer with water
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to