My gorgeous friend who I have been lucky enough to meet through this wonderful hobby of mine
Renae Crosby has a lovely hubby Matt.
Matt (or Matty) loves to set a challenge with Renae's craft supplies.
It all came about when Renae was feeling she had lost her mojo.
Matt grabbed a few of her Stampin' Up! supplies and plonked them in front of her and that is how Matt's Challenge was born.
Here is the second challenge
We have to make a card using all of the items that Matt has picked plus we can add to it.
* Neutral Cardstock (as many colours as you want)
* Something Metallic
* A Flower punch, die cut or stamp
* String or Thread
Here is what I came up with
This is a really shimmery card in real life.
It will be going to someone very special.... and no it actually isn't my hubby!!
- Stamps: The sentiment from Jar of Love
- Ink: Memento Black
- Card: Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Copper Foil
- Tools: Petals and More thinlits, Stitched Shape Framelits, Celebrate You thinlits (saleabration) & Scattered Sequins Thick Embossing Folder with the Bigshot,
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Copper Metallic Thread
Join in on this challenge and post your pic Matts page with the hashtag