Happy New Year Everybody!
What Will you Stamp Challenge number 149.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
It is called the Retiform Technique!
It is pretty simple to make, all you do is mask off a section and grab a sponge dauber to darken the edge and stamp your image in the section. Just move the masks around and repeat! So effective!
- Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
- Ink: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight
- Card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight & Berry Burst
- Tools: Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals & Bouquet Bunch Framelits with the bigshot
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon & Wink of Stella
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to